My essential discoveries of 2013, illustrated by a photo taken from our terrace by my husband, were:
- Blogging is fun, thanks to all my readers! I also want to thank Jean Moss for letting me take part in her blogtour for Great Little Gifts to Knit, and interviewing her.
- Organizing my own photo shoot is hard work, but immensely satisfying, thanks to dancer Francesca Golfetto and photographer Kim Müller!
- Breaking a collarbone is painful, and prevents you from knitting for a several days – then still painful but possible, before it becomes pleasurable again! I do not recommend it!
- Proof reading patterns is a demanding task, but ever so essential, and educational at times.
- Understanding German knitting abbreviations requires dedication and time.
- Submitting designs to International magazines is time-consuming, and not always successful but never wasted time.